Yoga & The Artist’s Way ONLINE – Coming in 2021
“Creativity is the natural order of life.”
~ The first Basic Principle of The Artist’s Way
For more than 25 years, millions of people pursuing all manner of personal and professional paths have benefitted from working through Julia Cameron’s seminal book on creativity. Over the course of twelve weeks, you will excavate lost dreams and find new ones as you connect to the creative core that is your birthright. The exercises in The Artist’s Way guide you through a dismantling of beliefs you have unconsciously committed to about yourself over the course of your life.
In this workshop series, we add the powerful somatic tools of yoga to strengthen the connection of mind to the heart of your creative self.
This course is NOT JUST FOR ARTISTS, and NOT JUST FOR YOGIS!
This course is for anyone who wants to recover a sense of wonder, a feeling of possibility and abundance, and the confidence to pursue your dreams—whatever they are.
How it works
We will meet LIVE ONLINE weekly on Sundays from 10 am-12 pm starting June 14. Each Sunday session will begin with grounding meditations, some gentle movement and a short prompted writing practice, followed by an overview of the week’s work, small group discussions and a preview of the next week’s work.
What you need
- A copy of The Artist’s Way, by Julia Cameron
- A notebook or journal
- A willingness to dive deep and confront your fears
- A sense of curiosity and fun
What you get
- Twelve 2-hour face-to-face ONLINE work sessions with Lesley Ramsey
- Access to a private Facebook group for continued discussion with your cohort
- Daily writing prompts to jumpstart your day
- Twice weekly emails with encouragement and creative exercises to keep you motivated through that week’s work
- A roadmap to the life you want!
What if I miss a session?
All online sessions will be accessible to students of this course for 1 year.